Audio/video not synced on software decoded files anymore

• Since yesterday the audio and video on software decoded files aren't synced anymore, which is strange, because I didn't change the settings and there hasn't been an update. This is also a problem for WMV files, because I can't play those files with a hardware decoding. I'm using this app on a 2017 ipad.
    I already tried reinstalling the app/restarting the ipad.

• @Manderin I've been having the same puzzling issue. iPad Pro 10.5

• In order for us to reproduce the problem, we need more specific information. Please give us the information on details about the device, OS version and network server if you use.

And your WMV sample file would help us. If you can, please upload your sample file to ftp://test.newin.co.kr or give us your file link to support@nplayer.tv. When we get the sample, we will check the file and try to find out what the problem is.

• I have the 128 GB 2017 ipad (Model no. MP2H2NF/A). It's on iOS 10.3.2 (14F90). I don't use a network server. Also, I might share a WMV sample if I can edit it so it isn't 7 GB. I checked it with a bunch of videos and it just seems to be a problem with videos with a high bitrate (6000kbps or more), since I don't have this problem with low bitrate WMV files.

• Just tried to use make a sample video, but it doesn't have this problem either. The only difference I could find was that the sample video used the codec WMV2, and the videos with the problem used WMV3. Unfortunately I can't make a sample video with WMV3, so I can't send you a file, but if you have a WMV3 file yourself you might be able to replicate the problem.

• administrators

We can not check the problem accurately because there is no sample file, but it seems to be caused by the difference of the CPU specification of the device when it is played with software decoder. Because software decoding is software installed on the device, playback performance may vary depending on the CPU specifications of the device.