questions about 3.0.1 version

• Hi,

i've just installed the new 3.0.1 version of nPlayer and i have some questions and remarks.

in the "local" part of the main menu:

• there is a playlist named "Recently Played" : the name is not translated in french like it is in the main menu (Lus récemment). what is the role of "recently played" ? because when i click on it only a menu opens with the choices: open with../play/display as image/display as docuement.
      i don't undertsand that playlist.

in local , i go in itunes/video: i can see the thumbnails of my itunes movies but no titles are associated to the thumbnails except for 2 of them. for those 2, the titles are false
    example: Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 for the movie Kung Fu panda.
    why all thumbnails don't have a title and for those who have a false title where the title come from ?

in Itunes/video: there is a "3 points" menu with the choice "SORT": the different possibilities of sort are possibilities for music and not for movies (album/artist album, composer, ...) it seems that the SORT menu for vidéo is not specific for... videos

in itunes video: i can see all my itunes movies which are not on ipad. When i click on the right arrow an empty screen opens : what is the role of an empty screen ?

last question: in General parameters of nPlayer: i can put on the option to "Save in Itunes". when this option is on: what is saved in itunes ? local files like album, itunes music, ... or only parameters?
    it seems to me that the 3.0.0 version had an option to say to not save local files during itunes save but i don't find that option in 3.0.1 version ?

thanks for responses to my questions.
    i continue to use and test that new version.

Regards
    Pierre.

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad 3 - iOS 9.02

nPlayer 3.1.0.42

• COMMUNITY REP

@pinball8623

in the "local" part of the main menu:

• there is a playlist named "Recently Played" : the name is not translated in french like it is in the main menu (Lus récemment). what is the role of "recently played" ? because when i click on it only a menu opens with the choices: open with../play/display as image/display as docuement.
      i don't undertsand that playlist.

You can delete this file ''Recently Played''. This is old file from version 2.6.5.

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• COMMUNITY REP

@pinball8623 said:

in local , i go in itunes/video: i can see the thumbnails of my itunes movies but no titles are associated to the thumbnails except for 2 of them. for those 2, the titles are false
    example: Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 for the movie Kung Fu panda.
    why all thumbnails don't have a title and for those who have a false title where the title come from ?

in Itunes/video: there is a "3 points" menu with the choice "SORT": the different possibilities of sort are possibilities for music and not for movies (album/artist album, composer, ...) it seems that the SORT menu for vidéo is not specific for... videos

in itunes video: i can see all my itunes movies which are not on ipad. When i click on the right arrow an empty screen opens : what is the role of an empty screen ?

last question: in General parameters of nPlayer: i can put on the option to "Save in Itunes". when this option is on: what is saved in itunes ? local files like album, itunes music, ... or only parameters?
    it seems to me that the 3.0.0 version had an option to say to not save local files during itunes save but i don't find that option in 3.0.1 version ?

Has you screenshot? THX

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• I have a screenshot but i don't know how to send the png file of the screenshot here in this forum: how to do that ? with an attached file with my response ? with a copy paste of the image in the reponse (the file is 407 ko) ?
    i don't see any option during writing a reponse .

thanks for help

iPad 3 - iOS 9.02

nPlayer 3.1.0.42

• COMMUNITY REP

@pinball8623
    E.g upload to cloud.

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad 3 - iOS 9.02

nPlayer 3.1.0.42