Does not work on any of my Sharp "Smart" TV's

• Just as the title says. Does not work on any of my Sharp Smart TV's. Just tried it on my Samsung Smart TV and it does not work on that one too. DLNA seems to not be working on most of the Smart TV's. My other programs work on them fine, so it is not a problem on my end.

• COMMUNITY REP

@Wanderer
    Which iOS version + iOS device + Smart TV model + nPlayer version?

THX ^^

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• IOS 8.4.1 iPad Air 2.

TV Models are:

Samsung UN40EH5300
    Sharp Aquos: LE750U
    Sharp Aquos: LC-70EQ10U

• Nplayer Version: 3.0.1

• Sorry, it is Nplayer Version 3.0.1.29

• COMMUNITY REP

@Wanderer
    Can you test?

Settings -> Network -> Clear Network Cache

Settings -> Defaults -> Default Settings

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• It worked on Samsung TV but it said it could not play that type of Video file even though it plays in nPlayer. The two Sharp Smart TV's did not do anything. Also there is no "Default" in Settings for nPlayer 3.0.1.29

• COMMUNITY REP

@Wanderer
    Which codec and format have your video files?

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• My Video files are VOB files from DVD's and the extensions are renamed to mpg so that they will play in most programs and they play on all my TV's using other apps on my iPad and in programs on Windows 8 and they even work fine on the TV's Built in DLNA Menus and they play in nPlayer. They just don't work in your program when casting them to Sharp or Samsung Smart TV's.

• COMMUNITY REP

@Wanderer
    With mkv(H.264) or mov,mp4 video files no problem? Your Smart TV have current update version?

Thx for your details :)

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• My TV's are up to date with updates. I only have VOB (renamed mpg) from DVD's and mt2s files (from my Blu-Ray discs). They all play fine on the TV's from any program except yours. They also play fine in your nPlayer program. They simply won't cast to Sharp Smart TV's and they cast to Samsung, but it says it can't play the format. But if I use Sansungs built in DLNA menu it will play the files. The mpg and mt2s files are NOT protected so that they should play in any player that plays those files.

• COMMUNITY REP

@Wanderer
    Has you sample? Can you upload?

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• I've just tried mp4 files and they do cast to the Samsung, but they will not cast to the two Sharp Smart TV's that are DLNA certified.

• The VOB files are too big to upload. They are the same files that are on any DVD that you buy in the store here in the USA. They have not been converted in any way. All I did was rip them off the DVD using DVD Shrink.

• COMMUNITY REP

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• Thank you for you taking the time in learning about this situation. It doesn't bother me if it doesn't work. I can simply use the TV's DLNA Menu. But I know others might need it to work in your program. I just wanted to say that your nPlayer is the BEST Video and Music program I have ever used on my iPad. It is well worth the money you charge and I will give it 5 Stars for a review. It might not be a perfect program, but it is by far the BEST! Keep up the good work.