Video Setting Reset back to defualt doest not save setting
I exit the app to home screen it reset back to default setting,
the Setting->Video-> Saturation, Brightens, Contrast. Wanted to save this setting on each video
Sorry for late reply. nPlayer works on as you mentioned. But if you use Quicktime(Q/T), it will not work. Please use the hardware decoding(H/W) or the software decoding(S/W).
I have improved bug report.
- Open video file.
- Make sure you use H/W or S/W.
- Open playback menu.
- Use e.g highest values in saturation,brightness or contrast.
- Tap on homebutton you are in iOS home screen.
- Open nPlayer e.g with iOS multitasking.
- You are in the playback.
- Open playback menu. You can see nPlayer not remember the values for saturation,brightness or contrast.
Thank you for your detail report. We have fixed the issue.