Consider making new nPlayer additions optional

• Hello,
    I just noticed that the version that I was updated in (I have had nPlayer very much since 2.6.5) includes an in-app purchase to get some really nice, but unnecessary for me, features. As a developer, I understand and respect your reasons for not making them available in my upgrade.

However, I would urge you to reconsider not giving new users the same option - ie, to buy the application in the old price, and if they need the extra functionality, use the in-app purchase to get it.

My only reason is that I am recommending the app to friends, but they don't like the new price (and only need to play simple media, without DTS etc from a NAS).

Thank you for your consideration, and do keep up with the great work!

• COMMUNITY REP

@hexblot
    New user have automatically full version. This in-app purchase is only for old user. When you update from version 1,2 to version 3. See the question from user here (http://forum.nplayer.tv/topic/263/where-is-the-in-app-purchase-option)

Why nPlayer has the new price
    http://forum.nplayer.tv/topic/90/why-nplayer-has-the-new-price

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• @Fixed ,
    thank you for your reply! However, I think I was not clear.

My suggestion was: it might be good for new users to get the same things as the old users (at the old price), and have the option to use the in-app purchase to get all the extra if they want it.

That way, both the people who want a cheap player that is great get the basic things, and the people who have demanding setups get their thing too.

Thank you for your time!

• COMMUNITY REP

@hexblot
    The new price is so.

Dolby/DTS audio codec support is something that Apple won't tolerate unless proper licencing fees are paid out to Dolby/DTS Inc.

Do you help all user. The need Dolby/DTS audio codec support. And a future for nPlayer. Thx ^^

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1