I just downloaded nplayer on my iPhone
trying to connect with my macbook pro
some reason nplayer keeps asking for name and password on the app.
I tried my apple account ID and password which didn't work.
Can someone please tell me how to share files from a macbook to nplayer?
- Start your OSX device.
- Settings -> Sharing
- You can see File Sharing. Activate the option.
- Options... -> Share files and folders using SMB (please activate)
- You can see your account from osx device. Please activate. Now create new password. Done.
- Open nPlayer. In tab bar -> Network -> + -> Scan Network
- You can see your network. Now enter name (osx account name) and create password.