Keep shutting down while watching movies

• It's been about 3-4days since I purchased this app. I've got some trouble as you could see above. The symptom I've got was to shut down the app while watching dts encoded file about every each 10-15min(at most 30min). I don't know why I have to go through these things although I paid almost 10 dollars. Check it a.s.a.p.
    In addition, my phone is iphone 6s 64gb

• @pwb1302 Additionally, ios version : 9.1
    nplayer version : 3.1.0.42
    The symptom above happens with all movies encoded with dts

• COMMUNITY REP

@pwb1302
    Can you add complete MediaInfo from problem movies?

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• The movies got me in trouble has this info, which is 1080p or 720p, Bluray, x264 and DTS. Additionally, mkv. (As I already mentioned, I've got some movies which I had some problem.) That's all. These movies've got me in trouble. Plz make it right as fast as you can. Everytime I experience the symptom, I really feel like getting a refund for the app. Check plz.

• COMMUNITY REP

@pwb1302
    Has you sample (e.g upload to cloud) or download link?

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• What do u mean??
    U mean u wanna get a sample of the movie?? If right, I don't know how to give the sample to u. There's no link for it. I've never used icloud so far, so if u want, tell me how to do it.

• COMMUNITY REP

@pwb1302
    Yes sample from your movies.

You can upload to cloud (e.g Dropbox,Google Drive),filehoster etc... And post then here download link.

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• Frankly, I don't still get what you mean.
    However, I could guess that I can upload to somewhere and I can link it to let you download it yourself, right?
    To link for you, I may have to upload the movie to Google drive or drop box, right?
    If right, reply here plz. I'll put the link for you if it works.
    Anyway, you've never had these symtoms while using the app?? If so, plz fix it.

• COMMUNITY REP

@pwb1302
    Yes so is correct. Upload the sample e.g to Dropbox. Then share the sample. And post here or via private message the download link.

I have not this symptoms with my DTS video files.

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1