Playlist creation

• The old version of nPlayer had no issues with my playlist. It has taken me a few days of trial and error to make my m3u playlist readable in Ver 3. I created very simple playlist on my Raspberry Pi for network streaming both at home and in my car. All I had to do was enter the code: find -name '*.mp3' > playlist.m3u and bam instant playlist in 10 seconds. Supper easy for anyone to use and no need for other program playlist generation. Ver 3 has screwed all of that up. The reason, when I use the code, I get the result ./folder/folder/file.mp3, attempt to use the playlist, and I get the error "No such file or director.". Now, I have to use Notepad++ (over my network) to change the ./ to a / then change all the / to \ These are unnecessary extra steps. Can't the program read both forward and back slashes, VLC does? As I stated before, this worked before in ver 2! Can this be fixed? I hope this helps other users trying to set up M3U playlists.

• Well the new update broke the above comment to some degree.
    Code for linux
    find . -type f -iname *.mp3|grep -v m3u|sort> 'music.m3u' #find mp3s and create playlist name
    sudo sed 's/..//' playlist.m3u #remove 2 characters (./)

However, the / and \ issue was resolved and it does not matter but the ./ before file directory for root of folder does??? Playlist.m3u will allow you to stream to your device.
    Hope this helps.

Looks like your connection to nPlayer Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.