Unable to verify the app receipt. Please restore the receipt. If you don't restore the receipt, video or audio playback can be restricted.

• 오늘 새벽까지도 잘 재생되던 파일인데 오늘 아침부터 갑자기 이러네요.
    인앱결제를 안하고 있었는데 혹시나 해서 결제도 해봤습니다만 마찬가지입니다.

심지어 저 팝업이 보이기도 전에 앱이 크래시나는 경우가 많고요

확인부ㅏㄱ드립니다

• 테스트해보니 네트워크 꺼진 상태에서는 사용됩니다. (에어플레인모드/와이파이오프&엔플레이어 셀룰러 오프)

• administrators

@trick14
    구매 영수증 확인이 안되는 경우에 출력되는 메시지입니다. 복원 버튼을 눌러 영수증을 복원하시면 됩니다.

• Can anybody help me in English? I just started getting this message today no no reason. I don't have a jail broken phone. But it is an old phone with no cellular network. I always use it in Airplane mode with Wifi off. But this has never been a problem before. It wants me to enter my Apple ID to restore the purchase, but I haven't made any extra purchases, just the player itself.

• administrators

@stuntracer
    The version 3.0 or above of nPlayer checks the app receipt when you play a file. The message is shown when nPlayer can't check the app receipt. 
    Please restore the receipt. When you receive that message, please select restore button. Then nPlayer will restore the receipt. If the restore is succeed, you can use with no that message.

• This just happened to me using an iPhone 4. The solution requires an internet connection. What a nuisance. Please fix. Do not gather usage data from my phone without permission.

• administrators

@jimj
    nPlayer only download the receipt from app store for checking the purchase information but does not gather any usage data from your device.

• i have the same problem but in my case i already press the restore botton every time a new file in app store its such a nuisance that everytime i open a file its always asking me that question and because of that i cant use nplayer in offline mode can you please help me my email is faltor199@yahoo.com same email that i use on my appstore.

• COMMUNITY REP

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• @nPlayer-mania I got the same problem. Everytime, when I load a new file, a pop msg will be shown up. It needs me to input my password to restore receipt, so that I can play my vedio normally. However, I feel that is so inconvenient to me. Did you have any idea to help me solving this problem? Thank you.

• COMMUNITY REP

@Mia
    Works for me.

Have you purchased upgrade?

Reinstall the app. Open video with dts codec. then comes the message (for restore the receipt) enter the apple id and password. done.

not working (restore the receipt)? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204530

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1