Camstudio videos

• Does nplayer play camstudio videos with a ms video 1 codec or ms-cram codec. All my camstudio videos are made with this codec and I have found no player on iOS which plays these videos. Can anyone help me with this!

• COMMUNITY REP

@rk015
    Works for me.
    need the sample + which iOS version,iOS device

My device for Bug-Report:
    iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• Thanks for the quick reply. It's a personal video so I cannot give you a sample. Plus it's 1.5 gb. I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 9.2.1. It's a .avi file. On my desktop vlc, windows media player, real player and QuickTime cannot play it. Only the divx plus player plays it. On my iPhone, vlc, cinex, AV player cannot play it. Only the moli player plays it but with a dramatic reduction in quality. I was looking to buy a player which played it. So I asked. Nplayer costs around 9$ on the AppStore. So if it cannot play it, it would be a loss for me. That's why before buying, I asked. If you are absolutely sure about it, I'll buy the Nplayer

PS:- on my old android (Samsung Galaxy s4) the same video would be played by the mx player for android. After switching to the iPhone, I find that most of my videos(mkv, wm,etc) have lost quality and clarity. They are big files, most around 1gb. But apart from the MP4 videos all have lost quality on the iPhone.

So I was looking for a proper video player on iOS. Many people said that nplayer and its playing player are the equivalents of mx player on iOS. It's playing is free but nplayer costs 9$

Are you sure about this camstudio thing?
    if you recommend I'll give it a try

• COMMUNITY REP

@rk015
    Can you create another sample with your favorite resolution, then I test for you.

or show the video details via mediainfo software

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• COMMUNITY REP

@rk015 said:

but nplayer costs 9$

this is normal, support officially Dolby and DTS codecs and a future for nPlayer

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• COMMUNITY REP

I test my old samples 320x240 resolution + msvideo1 video codec, PCM U8 audio codec, avi as container, no problem

iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1

• Thanks again for the quick reply and sorry for the late reply. I will use mediainfo and give you the details asap. Thanks for the support