m3u Playlist Files no longer working

• Dear nPlayer team
    With nPlayer 3.0 the .m3u files (audio playlists) are no longer working properly ;

1. The titles are not displayed correctly when opening an m3u file (there always is some blank item on the first line.
    2. The numbering of the items is unnecessary and misleading
    3. nPlayer is not able to process m3u entries, that require a 'directory change' using ../ in the m3u file.
      If an entry starts with ../ like
      ../Music/Artist/Title.mp3
      or
      #EXTM3U
      #EXTINF:238,Money, Money, Money (Live At Wembley Arena, London, 1979)
      ../Music/A To H/ABBA/Live At Wembley Arena/1-08 Money, Money, Money.mp3
      the application crashes.

Thank you for looking into this.

• I can't get music m3u playlists to work when using FTP to log into my WD Mybook. This used to work perfectly in the previous version.

With previous version of nPlayer, I could FTP into my WD MyBook Live NAS box and navigate to my directory of playlist.m3u files.

Once there I could select a m3u playlist for my mp3's. nPlayer would bring up the list of songs, I could start playing on any of the songs and the playlist would stream perfectly.

This allowed me to stream m3u playlists over a cell network or when on any wifi network.

Playlists work correctly on a DLNA connection but I need the FTP streaming of m3u playlists that worked before the 3.0x update of nPlayer.

I tried putting the m3u in the same directory so that no path is needed. Still same list of numbers in nPlayer 3.x.

Selecting any of the songs in the m3u list of numbers, and the nPlayer music player comes up but just spins like it's trying to do something. Nothing plays and I have to close nPlayer app and restart.

My playlist look like this:
    ../../../Albums/Artist/Title.mp3nplayer 3.x.
    and would work perfectly

Now in nPlayer 3.x selecting playlist brings up:

mp3

mp3
    etc.

Hope they fix playlist soon. :-(