Two nPlayer issues

• I am using nPlayer plus, and I found two issues.

1. it doesn't support "{\fad(150,1)}", "{\an8}" etc on subtitles.
    2. Webdav, if you have a folder called "folderA", when you get into "folderA", you will see an extra "folderA"(itself), it's an infinite loop.

• Hello. :)

1. We have a difficulty to figure out what the problem is with the information you gave us. Please describe more detail.
    2. Unfortunately, when we test WebDAV, problem is not found. It would be helpful for us to reproduce the problem if you let us know a temporary account information that can be connecting to your WebDAV server.

• @King I have encountered this same issue while creating a new folder. This needs to be fixed immediately. I have downloaded and tried other media player applications to add libraries and create new folders in a better way. After my research, I come across a media player application called PlayerXtreme. With this application, the issue of auto-generated mirror folders is solved. I can also play an audio video along with subtitles in multiple languages and I can also download subtitles.

• @nPlayer-mania

1. The texts like "{something}" are subtitle effects. I found that "Mx Player"(a video player on Android) ignored texts like that, so you can just ignore them too.
    2. I can give you the WebDAV I use now, but the server is in China, I don't know if you have access to it or not, maybe you need a VPN.