SRT subtitles not appearing on Google Drive videos + crashes

• I have here with me a Matroska lossless file taken from the DVD.

The DVD subtitles (all yellow) are appearing in Nplayer Plus.

But the SRT ones I added to the Matroska are invisible when I try to play the videos.

This only for Google Drive videos.

I verified with another player, and these SRT subtitles are being displayed. So this is a confirmed bug for nPlayer Plus.

It should be noted these SRTs I am talking about are INSIDE the Google Drive videos, not embedded in them. I added them using MKVToolnix.

Also, all Google Drive videos are crashing the player when I fast-forward, meaning that it works, but it's highly unstable when you try to fast-forward to another moment of the videos.

I can't post an example here because you would need to add a Google Drive account in NETWORK settings (from Nplayer Plus). So it's useless if I post a Google Drive link.

Go to Network, then add the login and password from a Google Drive account. Then, inside that account, add the desired video, with the subtitles inside them, for testing.

Edit:

here's a 20 second-video:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxB_CoJy5tYLdUdPMTdPQjJWX1k

It contains english DVD subtitles, and portuguese SRT. Add that to your Google Drive.

• administrators

Thank you for your sample file and a detailed description. We are sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. We have fixed the problem and it will be applied to the next update.

Looks like your connection to nPlayer Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.