The most powerful player but the design!

• This player has more than you might want to wish. I can’t even imagine what else I’d like to add. The only thing that makes me look for another app is the design. When I open a player I expect to see something delighting the eye. Unfortunately, nPlayer nowhere near that. Get trough Apple’s app or ‘Infuse’ to learn how it's supposed to look like

• I dont use infuse on ios but only on appletv because of it’s lame design. Nplayer is the best.

• @lumen1 No doubt, the best of the best! All the others are far and far behind, I tried dozens of them. I just wonder why don’t the developers make an icons view, only list one? It’s even more than natural, very often a search by pictures is more effective and pleasant. Also I can’t realise why icons are presented in square or circle style. A picture in a video metadata is rectangle, usually.

• Infuse does use rectangles as preview icon. In vertical orientation. Great idea :D ha-ha

• @lumen1 Of course vertical. Posters in metadata are always vertical.
    imdb.com and all the others support the same idea

Looks like your connection to nPlayer Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.