Low resolution issue of ass subtle

• Recently I tested some ass subtles matching with low resolution videos on nplayer.
    When the resolution is 640x480, the subtle also display in such low resolution.0_1548958037548_image.jpeg

Then I used the same ass file to match a 1920x1080 video, it is clear.0_1548958006783_image.jpeg

I also tried other ass files on these two videos, the 1080p one is still clearer than the 480p.

Then I tested other videos in different resolutions. On other players, such as potplayer on PC, there's no problem with the resolution of the ass subtle, which means the subtles and video I used are regular and normal.

So guys, this is my guess and conclusion: It seems nplayer will change the resolution of ass subtles depends on the resolution of the video they're matching with. The device I used is iPad pro (12.9) 128g on iOS 9.3.3.

I found another post:
    https://forum.nplayer.tv/topic/1389/ass-subtitle-problems/2
    who also had the same issue on Android. But he only tested the 720p video, which cannot show a big different when compared with 1080p video. I suggest to try a 480p one. That guy said he had the problem since 1.3.5.6_180320 on Android. But I try the oldest version of nplaer on iOS, and problem is still there.

I used nplayer for almost 5 years, I always recommend my friends to use this awesome player on their ios device. But this is the only problem I am concerned about. I hope you guys can test and fix it in the next update. Thank you so much!

Looks like your connection to nPlayer Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.